Friday, December 20, 2013

I am Just Beyond Thankful to My Friend

When all of my ten blogs were down, I was down too as if the world was on my shoulders. I cannot imagine without my blogs as they are my only source of income. I send financial help to my family in the Philippines and thanks to blogging for it allows me to stay home with my kids.


Ixwebhosting truly sucks. I had to beg to their tech to give me access to my blogs just so I can save my xml files. Imagine, I am their customer and they have my money yet I was the one to beg? What kind of company or service is that?


Anyway, one of the best Christmas presents the Lord give me is a gift of friendship. I am thankful to my friend Annie, who helped me a lot getting my blog back up. She transferred my blogs to her own hosting company without hesitation, in fact, she was the one who offered me.


I hope she knows how lucky I am to have found her... she is an angel in disguise.

No comments: