Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Doesn't Know How to Appreciate

So I treat my family to clothes shopping two days ago but this little S.O.B brother of mine who got a new pair of Islander slippers from me didn't appreciate of what he received. He was not on the list but if it wasn't because of my mother he wouldn't get anything from me. Instead of being appreciative, that S.O.B complained about the pair of slippers isn't the one he likes and that it is cheap quality.


It pissed the H out of me to be honest. He has the guts to complain and nag while he doesn't contribute a penny to our family for food or anything else. He relies pretty much everything from my mother. I was going to get those slippers back and bring them in the US with me but then he wore them this morning when he left the house. Hmmmppp just venting, this is what blog is for... to vent out my frustration, anger and disappointment....