Friday, April 5, 2013

Someone You Can't Trust

In this world, not everybody you talk to or not all your friends are can be trusted. I am not sure how many I have that I can trust but once I am comfortable to tell something to that person, rest assured that she has my trust.


Even the simplest words I say to you not to spread it to the world and you can keep it a secret, kudos to you. But if you fail to do that... then the trust is broken and once it is broken... you know na di naku makasalig nimo balik.


Loud and clear I told this person don't tell anybody and what she did? She told it to her mother and her mother and my mother met one day, that mother of hers told a wrong arrival date of my vacation to the Philippines. Might sound not big of a deal to you but for me it is. I kept telling everybody in my family that I am gonna be there in May... then after what happened, they might have sensed that I will be arriving this month... pisses me off!


This is not the first time she did it to me, a long long time ago before  she came to America, nang regards kos among silingan nga kaila nila.. unsay gisulti niya didto sa taw? NGA WA NA KUNO KO KAILA NIYA? What duh H? I did not confront her that but before I'll delete her, ako usa siya pakan on ug sukmat nganu iya to gibuhat... I found this out because that woman told my mother nga wa na daw ko kaila niya which is so not true. Our family is a closed friend of their family too, how come wa naku kaila niya?


So simple is the thing I entrusted her my supposed-to-be surprise visit to my family, yet she couldn't keep her mouth shut... don't blame me if she'll be deleted from my list one day...


No comments: