Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Don't Understand...

I ate at least four cassava suman not too long ago and I thought that it would fill me up. I am not hungry either but my mouth is wanting something. My mind is thinking garlicky with pepper jumbo shrimp that we can eat at the buffet. I don't understand myself right now, I am kind of split into three... it sucks when your belly, mind and taste buds don't agree!


Arggss what shall I eat tonight? The dreadful idea of eating even if I am not hungry is just horrible and it is not my thing. It is gluttony if I may say so but I cannot stop thinking about eating unless I feed myself with something that I don't crave. I have stocks in the refrigerators from the Mexican market yesterday but I need to cook them first which is not in my mind right now.

No comments: