Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Girls Just Giggling and Having Fun

I am listening to my girls right now having fun playing together and laughing together. Both of them are making zombie sounds which they copied from watching The Walking Dead show on Netflix. They sound both so cute and truly sound like zombies. U love it when they get along, they make the cutest sounds ever that is like music to my ears. I can say, there are more play scenes than fighting.


So Jadyn's jealousy and that feeling of rivalry with baby sister is fading away. She now calls her sister to play with her and when the baby is sleeping too, she'd wake her up so she can play with her sister. How awesome is that? I guess one of the many reasons the firstborn now plays with baby sister is that, Megan is passed the drooling stage... when she was under one year old, she drooled a lot which the big sister hated because she didn't want her toys to get saliva on them. I hope their solid bonding will continue until they grow old and prefer to have each other rather than seeking friends outside.

No comments: