Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dreaming of Fire

Three nights this week I have been dreaming of fire. The first one was in a high rise building where me and the rest of my school mates in high school attended an event and suddenly the fire alarm went off. When I made it out of the building, a blazing fire from the lower floor up to the upper floors of the building were slowly eating it.


Second dream happened at our backyard neighbor's house. Their house was all consumed by the fire and for some reason it moved our house, pretty white and thick smoke were seen but the firefighters immediately put out the fire so they saved our house. The third one was, I forgot but it was about fire too.


I am not concern with this kind of dream, I tried looking at the meaning of dreaming of fire on the internet and the explanations there aren't bad. It represents cleanse and renewal or a person have just over come the extreme anger in real world.

No comments: