Sunday, October 30, 2011

Invitations Pending

This visit in the Philippines right now is an emergency visit, this isn't planned at all. If not because of my father's death, I wouldn't be here. Back in Texas when I left, I got at least 3 invitations, a birthday party, a baby shower and Halloween party. I feel bad for not being able to attend all three invitations especially the baby shower because she is a close friend of mine. She sent me and other women she know baby shower invitations from invitationbox.com 2 weeks ahead to make sure everybody can adjust their work schedule just so they can attend the said event.

I guess I am one of those people that won't show up the party. Although it is going to be next week but I doubt I can attend for I would be very exhausted from the long trip and from the stressful nights of my father's vigil in Davao.

No comments: