Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Frustrated Of The Bad News

I just learned recently that two of my cousins in the Philippines got impregnated out of wedlock. These girls are somewhat closed to me so when I heard that devastating news I can't help but felt frustrated as well. I can only imagine how disappointed their parents are especially Josephine who is only 17 years old. Her boyfriend is the same age as her who knows nothing in this world but hide in his mother's skirt. The other girl is 22 years old who has a live in partner whose only job is selling barbecue in the market.

Divie is her name went back to her parents' home in the province. I tried to convince her to try to chat so she can marry a foreigner so she can have a better life but then she refused doing it simply because she doesn't like foreigners at all. Dumb girl, she is not using her mind. She is only thinking of today, she doesn't want to be better and potentially help her family from poverty. So she went ahead and had unprotected sex.

What's going to happen with this two girls only time will tell. I just don't want to hear any of them having a hard life in the long run for I would really slap the truth in their face that if they would have married foreigners they could have a better and productive life.

No comments: