Saturday, August 6, 2011

Losing it

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

I am losing my mind, no wait; I lost it a long time ago. Well today I noticed an oil film that seems to cover our water. One of the girls had asked for a drink of water while I was catching up on the latest soaps from my directv satellite. I was about to give her the glass when I noticed the water looked funny and there was a coating of something floating on top of it. We have a filter on the faucet so this is either coming from the filter or something that has bypassed the filter. I was discussing it with my aunt and she mentioned a very pricey name brand filter. That may work for her wallet but not mine. I am so tempted to go back to the bottled water again. I hate to buy all of that plastic but it seems like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I do not want my kids, husband or pets being subjected to this nasty water. I will have to figure out something soon.

No comments: