Friday, July 8, 2011

Putting An Ad On Craigslist Is Easy

I placed at least 4 different advertisements on Craigslist already and one ad successfully sold. Yes, I did it. Although it took 3 weeks to sell those items but at least I sold it. That was my first time to do online selling without hassles. Putting an ad on Craigslist is not hard at all. You don't even need to log in to your account and make an advertisement. It is as easy as creating your profile to an online dating site in order to sell yourself haha.

Up for sale right now I have created is an ad for a microwave oven... I got at least 5 people showed interest to it but none seems so serious buying and picking it up in our house. There was this woman yesterday who said she'd come buy it but it was a "no show" that got me pissed for I was putting other people off just because of her. Hoping that I can sell it before this weekend is over! It will be another moolah that goes to the craigslist sale envelope I have in our safe. Saving it for the future you know?

No comments: