Sunday, January 24, 2010

Virus On Friendster

Lately, I found myself hating friendster while in fact it used to be my hangout place on the internet. Now I am just so afraid that my computer is gonna get infected by virus the website has. Too bad though that I cannot delete all my photo albums there as it served as my online photo albums na rin plus I got tons of old ka berks from elementary 'till the present and I don't like the thought of losing them again after years of not hearing anything from my buddies.

I hope they can clean up their sites so people will love them again. I have created my baby an account on friendster too and one time I didn't log in there for a month and was so afraid that her photos gonna get stolen as I set her profile public.. meaning viewable by unwanted eyes over the internet. So I took the risk of getting the virus, I reopen her account and set it to private, still it isn't safe but good enough to protect her photos.

No comments: